11/16/09

Sunrise



So, this morning while waiting for my mom to get home from dropping my brother off at school, I noticed the sky was blue, pink, and orange. So I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. I got a few nice ones, before noticing the glare of my kitchen light in the window I was shooting through. Granted, I should have been shooting outside and getting better angles. But it was cold and I was still half asleep. Anyways, I was annoyed with the electrical wire and the pole, so I used the patch tool and got rid of them. I also made the sunset a more vibrant pink color.

1 comment:

btwitch said...

I still am wanting to see your design work posted on the blog! You work on it and work on it yet do not post it! Grrrrrrrr.

Very nice colors in this photo and nice work on removing the unneccesary items. Shoot more! Combine your photography and design skills- PLEASE! I know you can do a fantastic job of it and create your own signature look!