8/22/10

Summer Fun....





Anyway. I've been rather lazy with Photoshop and more interested in movies. So, as for what I've been doing int he past 2 and a half months, I've been experimenting with the pen tool, brushes, and layers. This first one I used the pen tool and was experimenting with how to get a mirror image look. I ended up making a crest of some sorts with a background. As for the next one, something I did when I was still in school, but I changed it quite a bit. Anyway, I used the pen tool for the shape and the brush tool on scatter for the background and radial blurred it. The next, I used floral patterned brushes and rearranged them to look like a bird. I did the same as the first for he background. And, finally, I used the pen tool to create this butterfly in hopes of making it look Tribal. I failed, but I still like the way it turned out.

2 comments:

btwitch said...

Photos are not showing up for some reason. I looked at school and at home, photos are not showing up... let's figure out why.

btwitch said...

Photos are showing up now! Not sure what you did but they are there now. They look fantastic! Now, if you will take the asme advice I gave last year and add photos into the mix, combine these mad skills with photos that you take, it can be rocking and rolling.